Triangle Care Group
‘Safeguarding Children is everyone’s responsibility'
All children and young people linked with Triangle Care Group, wherever they are, whoever they are with, whatever they are doing, have the right to protection from neglect, physical, emotional and sexual abuse
All members of the public, as well as professionals, have a responsibility for the protection of children and reporting concerns about a child’s welfare or safety.
Triangle Care Group rigorously ensures statutory requirements concerning Disclosure and Barring Service checks are met, maintains an up to date Safeguarding policy and procedures, and provides annual safeguarding training to all staff.
All Triangle Care Group staff who are in contact with the children, young people and their families are:
- Trained to Level 3 within 12 months of joining the company
- Adept in identifying potential indicators of abuse or neglect
- Have read, are familiar with, and adhere to the company Safeguarding Policy
- Fully aware of their role and responsibilities within their team
- Experienced in how to communicate and record concerns
- Skills in how to act upon concerns in line with the principles and procedures for local, child protection management and Working Together to Safeguard Children.
Therefore, all children and young people in contact with Triangle Care Group will:
- Be treated with respect and afforded full civil and legal rights
- Be listened to and taken seriously, whatever their level of development or communication
- Be given time to do things for themselves, to understand and be understood
- Be involved in decisions that affect them
- Have their privacy respected at all times and in all places
- Have a right to confidentiality – all information about them will be treated carefully, be kept safe and only shared with those people who need to know.
The wellbeing of a child is the paramount consideration in all circumstances.
To download a copy of our safeguarding policy please Click Here.
To email our Designated Safeguarding Officer please contact email@example.com
Tel: 0161 952 4476